What makes a Precision Routine different? Our Process.
OUR PROCESS BEGINS WELL BEFORE THE CHOREOGRAPHY SESSION.
- Your choreographer will research you PRIOR to your session in order to create a routine that showcases your strengths and minimizes your weaknesses. This research is possible via a custom questionnaire as well as videos and/or a brief interview.
- Your choreographer will arrive at your session with the perfect balance of preparation and an ability to tailor movement to fit your comfort and ability level.
- You will leave your session with highly effective notes and charts to ensure proper review of your routine after your choreographer leaves.
- You will receive a professionally-edited video tutorial of your routine to share with your coach. You can re-live your session over and over again! No more lost details!
- Precision offers free video feedback via MY GYM JUDGE... and have the MY GYM JUDGE be the link to the MGJ site.
- Touch-Up © sessions are available to have the opportunity to work with a Precision Professional on polishing or reworking any necessary choreography. Great for getting ready for big qualifying meets, adding skills, and changing levels (yes, level 6 routines can be built into level 7 routines!).
When you get a Precision Routine, you also get Precision Perks:
- Touch Ups © for $100 off regular price
- Discount for combo sessions (Floor and Beam routines)
- Free Video Feedback (1 per Precision-Choreographed routine)
- Additional Video Feedback for Reduced Rate of 25% off- any event!
- Professional, Edited Video Tutorial of your session
- Detailed Notes and Charts
- Eligibility for nomination of “Award of Excellence” and “Routine of the Year”
Armenia's first Olympic gymnast, Houry Gebeshian performs her Precision-Choreographed routine along to her Precision-Arranged music on the 2016 Rio Olympic stage.